You can type here any text you want

wheel straightening

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

jlat

hello people; Anyone have that done? I have 16 x 8 Kirban wheels that are steel and one tire joint says they replace steel and fix alloy.
Any words?
IBBY

Last edited:
What kind of 16x8 Kirban wheel do you have that's steel? Never heard of that from Kirban.

Wheel Collision Center in Bath PA does a fantastic job fixing aluminum wheels. I had a couple of the older Kirban 16x8 aluminum wheels done a few years back. They are Not cheap. Almost the price of a new wheel. But, if the wheels aren't made any more, it's cheaper than a new set of four.

hello; I think there steel and they are the older ones. I thought they are anyway. So what was your older Kirbans made of?
IBBY

X2 for rim pro, they have fixed some pac-man looking wheels for me! Also, put a magnet on it- steel stick, aluminum no stick lol

hello; Yes, I meant your old Kirban wheels as I know now are alum. Funny you see Kirban post here and he could of cleared up the question right off the bat.
IBBY

hello; Yes, I meant your old Kirban wheels as I know now are alum. Funny you see Kirban post here and he could of cleared up the question right off the bat.
IBBY

So will a magnet......... :D

Dent Wizard does wheel repair really well.

Back