wheel straightening

jlat

hello people; Anyone have that done? I have 16 x 8 Kirban wheels that are steel and one tire joint says they replace steel and fix alloy.
Any words?
IBBY

Last edited:
What kind of 16x8 Kirban wheel do you have that's steel? Never heard of that from Kirban.

Wheel Collision Center in Bath PA does a fantastic job fixing aluminum wheels. I had a couple of the older Kirban 16x8 aluminum wheels done a few years back. They are Not cheap. Almost the price of a new wheel. But, if the wheels aren't made any more, it's cheaper than a new set of four.

hello; I think there steel and they are the older ones. I thought they are anyway. So what was your older Kirbans made of?
IBBY

X2 for rim pro, they have fixed some pac-man looking wheels for me! Also, put a magnet on it- steel stick, aluminum no stick lol

hello; Yes, I meant your old Kirban wheels as I know now are alum. Funny you see Kirban post here and he could of cleared up the question right off the bat.
IBBY

hello; Yes, I meant your old Kirban wheels as I know now are alum. Funny you see Kirban post here and he could of cleared up the question right off the bat.
IBBY

So will a magnet......... :D

Dent Wizard does wheel repair really well.