You can type here any text you want

Wheels-partial owners kit what are they worth?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Louie L.

Habitual Line Stepper
Staff member
Im going to buy new wheels for the TTA . I know thats like a sin, but i want something newer. The factory rims have peeling clear coat.

I also have a partial owners kit. All the decals and box are there. I also have the shipping box. Its missing everything else. $$$???

I also have a set of factory exhaust tips very nice..

Whats this stuff worth ?

There are companies that will refinish the OEM wheels to like new condition. And this may be cheaper/smarter in the long run.

As far as the owners kit.. dont know. Less than a grand for sure..

There are companies that will refinish the OEM wheels to like new condition. And this may be cheaper/smarter in the long run.

As far as the owners kit.. dont know. Less than a grand for sure..

he says he only has the decals and the box... that's not worth much. you probably can't even use those old decals....

although if some one had just the keychain i'd probably pay some $$$ for it.... ;)

he says he only has the decals and the box... that's not worth much. you probably can't even use those old decals....

To someone missing those decals in their kit... bet those crusty rolled up decals are worth their weight in gold ;)

Julio,
Thats exactly what I thought.I would like to restore the stock wheels , just think i can do better for the money. I know it looses some of its originality, but the new wheels have gold centers too:biggrin: Just a few months ago this car was gonna be parted out! I have since decided to finish it and enjoy it.

I have recieved several offerson the above parts via PM. I will let you guys know by the weekend.

My box has seen better days and I would be interested in yours. If you have any pics please post them or email them to me at camaroguy@hardwayracing.com I have my original decals as well and they could probably never be used. I got a new set from John's Performance before they stopped selling parts. The best $50 I ever spent on the car.

Back