You can type here any text you want

When did G-bodies start coming with return lines

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CTX-SLPR

Howdy,

When did G-body cars start coming with fuel return lines? If I'm sticking an NA EFI V6 in a 78 Regal, what will I have to add to support the fuel system?

Thanks,

does you car have ac?
most ac and turbo cars have return lines
some na v6 cans might not but v8 cars did

You might need a differant gas tank that can support a eletric fuel pump. all fuel injected cars that have regulator at throttle body have to have a return line to send unused fuel back to tank . you can look for a fuel tank from a 4.3 monti carlo . you can plumb your own lines. you can use vapor line for return if you wanted. the feed line you have to fuel pump that was on original engine will work for efi .you will have to adapt ends to sender and to engine. what kind of engine are you using?

my Turbo6 without the turbo. Need to debug the computer and my hybrid oiling systems before I risk a full engine swap into the Riviera with boost and found a 78 Regal 4spd that is pretty darn tempting. Do know about the AC but its pretty barebones.

Back