Where can I get an accumulator

Micah

Uconn is better
I'm looking for a powermaster accumulator. I've been to every autoparts store in town and everyone thinks I don't know what I'm talking about. They all try and hand me an A/C accumulator. I've seen the writeups at gnttype.org and it says they're $60-$70 and it even gives you a part number. When I look up the part at any of the autopart websites they can't find it either. Anyway, where does everybody who replaces theirs get them?

dealer? but if not let me know the part # i will order it from my local parts store and ship it to ya....

Originally posted by Micah
I'm looking for a powermaster accumulator. I've been to every autoparts store in town and everyone thinks I don't know what I'm talking about. They all try and hand me an A/C accumulator. I've seen the writeups at gnttype.org and it says they're $60-$70 and it even gives you a part number. When I look up the part at any of the autopart websites they can't find it either. Anyway, where does everybody who replaces theirs get them?

I sent you an email reply to your mail question. But it bounced. My reply was: check with Kirbans.