You can type here any text you want

where can i get some brake drums like these?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I too have a set and have them in storage collecting dust ,my wife wants the garage cleaned out ,,i can let mine go for $500..... :rolleyes:

how about the pontaic radio(has amber illumination) :eek: those wheels came out when the car did??!! :rolleyes:

garyk1970 said:
how about the pontaic radio(has amber illumination) :eek: those wheels came out when the car did??!! :rolleyes:

I wondered about the radio, too. My brother has an '86 Regal Limited with 25k miles on it. It is 100% original (except for the huge indentation in the nose from a round, immovable object - I suspect a bridge pillar). It has an am/fm cassette radio with amber illumination. I don't know if it was messed up at the factory or if the original failed early in its life and was replaced by the dealer with the incorrect radio. It's weird tho.

Jim

yep, it was promably a dealer warranty radio,those (all gm)cassette decks arent reliable...usually amber ment it was a pontiac,all others usually natural/green.

Back