You can type here any text you want

Where did you run your wires for the FAST Wideband system.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

V6UnderPressure

The Artist FKA Scott4DMny
Im curious as to if you guys ran the wires through the passenger side firewall or drivers side and how you did it???

Scott

Also, which wire do I splice into for injectors/ignition???

Can anyone send me a manual?

I ran mine through a little cut in the big rubber boot that surrounds the stock harness, where it already passes through the firewall to the ecu on the pass side. Rather than drill a new hole, etc for the wb harness.

TurboTR

Ok, i got most of my wires through, but need to know some info on a couple wires. My system is used so I dont have a diagram or instructions. On my harness, where does the pink wire with black stripe go??? I believe it is to the injectors or ignition. But then which wire do I splice into or cut into??? Also, the fan control wire I was told goes to pin D2 off the original ecm connector. Does this splice in or do I cut??? Thanks all for any help!!!!

Scott

the fuel inj. wire stays under the hood. Cut the org. one and splice in the one from the FAST.It goes behind the intake in the inj. harness.

Originally posted by SIXBANGR
the fuel inj. wire stays under the hood. Cut the org. one and splice in the one from the FAST.It goes behind the intake in the inj. harness.

which one is the injector harness wire??? And I splice it TO the injectors correct? I really wish I had some wiring diagram.

Scott

The harness goes to the inj. under the coil pak. The wire is E and is also pink and black.

Back