Where the hell is Earl Brown

1952ray

Scrambled Dog
i know this should be in the Turbo Lounge ---- whatever. Where is Earl, is he dead ---- hope not, anybody know ??

He's still kicking... Got a MAF pipe from him the other day. Had to send him a message to his eBay account tho.

He's been really busy moderating the discussion forums at several sex conventions...:D:p
As mentioned, get him on the bag.

He's good pm'd him here a few times with no response but through eBay he got back to me within a few days

Ive seen him on another forum..He's still kickin

Well,if he is in the hospital,(hopefully he is not),he is probably looking for the *head* nurse.

Hmmm.. He and I did come to the conclusion that a large knife switch would replace my fuel pump house breaker/switch in my ashtray. The knife switch could also be used to cut sammiches. What a great idea his knife switch idea is!

For now,I'm still using this big breaker to cut power to my relay-less Hotwire.

image.jpg

Well he may be headed to Dallas since the news said there's an xxx-pose going on at one of the convention centers in the next week or so.:jawdrop::D Of course, the right wingers and left wingers are up in arms claiming it's going to be for illegal activities.:rolleyes: I guess they went to one and never got asked to join in.:ROFLMAO: