Where to go?

S2V6RACER

Banned
Need the following parts to finish project(s).

SFI damper.
SFI flexplate
Duttweiler oiling system (for On-center)
Pan for use with above

Who do I call, and what is their number?

Cam selection(for stage II headed motor).
thinking of 240 duration solid roller(I have the lifters already).
I would like to drive this engine on the street occasionally(if you can call it driving).

Probably going Twin turbo on this unless Terrys headers change my mind.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Off-center Stage II (for street car)
GN-1R ported head motor.

Cam selection.
Thinking of Erson 214 cam, I have seen good success. Jeff Harringtons car, second at quick 16, Norwalk 2001.

Any other input on this would be appreciated, I need to make choice by late this week. I want reliability and streetability, being that fast isn't going to be a problem here. Don't think roller is neccesary here.

I'm going to the bank now.:)

Ted automotve machine & performance has a oil pump and all other parts associated with in kit form. Pump. pickup. lines. fittings. remote filter. I think it is around $500 I do not know aneyone using this but i will be looking into this for my on center motor. amp perf 1-888-624-3848 Also pte stocks bhj dampeners and jw flexplates.

I got the duttweiler setup if you want that I will sell it to you with the valve covers.

Rich 248.414.3714

Oil pump for stageII on center

On center blocks have no oil pick passages in the block. You must
use a pump that picks up oil ,out of the side, of the oil pan.
Mike Phillips,at Auto Machine,in Ky. has a set up for stageII blocks needing external oil pick up.
Mike was working on adding a dedicated line from the pump,for bypass oil. He has called me and said they have a pump that can be used in this application.
Automotive Machine& Performance 207-729-5556

Originally posted by Grdnatl1
I got the duttweiler setup if you want that I will sell it to you with the valve covers.

Rich 248.414.3714

O.K. let me know a price, and include some anti-stress pills with the deal.

Ill sell it to you for what I paid you just wont have to wait
390 for the pump and covers

Rich

Might wanna give Jack Cotton a call. I think he has the flex plates in stock.

BHJ makes the balancer and JW performance makes the flywheel. Retail is $325 & $198 respectively. I am sure you can get a deal if you shop around ;)

pickup

GrandNatl: like the block i have, some early on-centers have oil pickup provisions.

I have an extra sheetmetal oil pan for an external oiling system with a single turbo drainback. PM me or email me at Jay@SpeedIsMyBitch.Com if you're still looking.

Sent you e-mail in reference to several parts. Did you get it?

Sarge