You can type here any text you want

Which EFI?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

steveX

Banned
I am looking to run 10`s ,high 9`s track. i will like to get away with the factory system, what can i use? (chip, piggy back). I want to drive my car in the street and keep the A/C.

any ideas?

Mark Jackson's gone mid 9s on with the Max Effort, and there's cars running 10s with the Translators.
I've been in a mid 10 sec car with 72s, a Translator Plus, and Extreme Extender, and it drives like a stocker, until you open up the throttle. It's a real Jeckle and Hyde setup.

A FAST system give you great flexibility with tuning. And youll never have to send chips back and forth for changes you make.THe other setups noted are good but most of the time we all upgrade and if you price the diffference its probably around 800-1000 more.

Originally posted by bruce
Mark Jackson's gone mid 9s on with the Max Effort, and there's cars running 10s with the Translators.
I've been in a mid 10 sec car with 72s, a Translator Plus, and Extreme Extender, and it drives like a stocker, until you open up the throttle. It's a real Jeckle and Hyde setup.

And the oem one, has a fully functional Torque Converter Clutch.

I forgot to add, the when a stock ecm goes south, you can plug another one in, at least temporily if your running P+H injectors and be on the road.

Getting an aftermarket ecm repaired can be sort of an experience.

And when you stick with the Translators, and ME's they give you just a range of tuning, so you can't get too messed up. Both offer great tech support. And that's direct support, with some one that has an investment in the product, not just some dude paid to answer phones. Try talking to some of the tech lines before buying if you want to see what the tech support is like.

Back