Which in-tank fuel pump??

Sorry to hijack or resurrect an old thread but I figured it might be better than starting a new one: I'm looking at upgrading my fuel pump soon. There's an upgraded in-tank pump and hot wire kit from the previous owner but at this point the pump is 20 years old. Things have come quite a way since then. I'm looking to run mid-10's max and I'd prefer to have safety buffer. Ideally, I'd prefer not to modify the return line if possible.

The DW pumps seem to be the way to go unless something have changed? Currently running 60 lb injectors, a TT chip and stock turbo on 93 octane. In the future I plan on going Alky and a turbo upgrade. Any guidance? Thanks again, did some searching but the majority of the threads are 10+ years old.

The DW300 will work well, cheap, and easy install. Will go at least mid 10s with alky and the 60lb injectors.

the write up is here....however it has lost a lot of value due to the site crash and loss of pictures

. . . I'm looking to run mid-10's max and I'd prefer to have safety buffer. Ideally, I'd prefer not to modify the return line if possible. . . .
It is possible of you work closely with TT, and have the fuel pressure in the chip programmed to a higher setting.

If you go to the ECU-GN, you will have full control and can PW modulate the pump, change pressure setting, or fuel pressure compensate in the ECU.
Lots of options to get it right, pending the setup and your strategy.

the write up is here....however it has lost a lot of value due to the site crash and loss of pictures

I appreciate it and will look it over. Unfortunately that’s the case with so many threads these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk