You can type here any text you want

Which Pads To Choose

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nickygn23

Hello gentleman, Quick question. I want my car to stop somewhat better. I don't want to change my calipers and I'm not into the whole huge rotor thing . I'm keeping my stock wheels. Don't want to spend a ton either. I'm looking for better brake pads. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• 20161113_110635.jpg
    20161113_110635.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 69
  • 20160515_093001.jpg
    20160515_093001.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 69
Last edited:
I use hawk hps street pads, good bite.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I could use another decent set that doesn't dust. My current ones dust like crazy.
Subscribing to this thread

I can't seem to finds the Hawk pads. I went on a few sites and none are available for our cars. I can check a few more sites. Pmesfun, Where did you get yours?

I have had very good experiences over the years with the Wearever Premium and Platinum Ceramic pads from Advance Autoparts on several different cars and suv's. I will be changing to these on my GN this winter, even though the semi metallics only have a couple thousand miles on them. They are getting old as I put them on 8 yrs. ago.

The benefits I've noticed are much better stopping, less brake dust and no rotor warping ('89 Lesabre T-type,'94 Cutlass supreme Convertible, '00 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7 Magnum and an '06 Ford Expedition.
I had to turn the rotors on the Cutlass and Jeep every 6 mos. with semi metallic pads, I didn't wait that long before installing them on the Expedition.

IMG_3393.PNG

Back