You can type here any text you want

Which rear spoiler

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Spoiler

I installed my new one Wednesday. High quality, perfect fit. I got it from gtfiberglass.com. They've been making spoilers for 8 years. They used to supply Hawk, until Hawk made a mold off of one of gt's. Nice people to deal with. I highly recommend them.

Same here, I picked mine up directly from him Great quality
G&T Fiberglass ram air hoods, cowl hoods, wings and spoiler
OK these 2 brothers are idiots.plain and simple,I have waited for about 4weeks for my spoiler,and the painter is waiting,so I call these clowns up,he says he will check on it,and call me back in 15min,that was 2days ago,I have called them in the last 2day about 10 times all i get is" leave a message "

STAY AWAY FROM GT FIBERGLASS>>>>>>>>>>:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

oh yeah,I should have the spoiler from Hawks on Tuesday...

OK these 2 brothers are idiots.plain and simple,I have waited for about 4weeks for my spoiler,and the painter is waiting,so I call these clowns up,he says he will check on it,and call me back in 15min,that was 2days ago,I have called them in the last 2day about 10 times all i get is" leave a message "

STAY AWAY FROM GT FIBERGLASS>>>>>>>>>>:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

oh yeah,I should have the spoiler from Hawks on Tuesday...

Thanks for the heads up....

i was just getting ready to order a spoiler also,Didnt know which one to grab either....You just made my decision easy....Hawks spoiler 4 me.

Sorry for the bad recommendation. I bought 3 at once and picked them up myself. Great price, saved on shipping and George was excellent to deal with. Too bad they're having problems.

Sorry for the bad recommendation. I bought 3 at once and picked them up myself. Great price, saved on shipping and George was excellent to deal with. Too bad they're having problems.

Where exactly is GT fiberglass located....If I can go pick it up,That is a no brainer.

Thanks,Shawn

I bought mine from ramair hoods. I just looked on the site and dont see them listed anylonger.

beware,GT fiberglass charged my CC on the 19th of March,,I moved from that house on the 29th,I called them today 5 more times ,no answer....
I ordered this prolly around the 8th-10th of march and was told 1week to my door.....

G&T is located about 20 minutes north of I95 near Bridgeport. I plan on picking another one up in the next few weeks for someone else. I drive right by the place from time to time.

Correction,,,
Hawks sucks a$$ also,,,the lady on the phone thursday told me hold on while I go check to make sure we have one to ship, great we have one and will ship today(last thursday) today I call and ask how many days do I have to have someone(wife) wait around the house to pay the $115 to ship this fckn thing,,Oh our shippment came in last night and we will ship it today,should see it in 3 bussiness days ,,you mfck'rs...........Sorry for the rant,got to go punch a hole in the wall to relieve some tension...:mad: :mad:

Correction,,,
Hawks sucks a$$ also,,,the lady on the phone thursday told me hold on while I go check to make sure we have one to ship, great we have one and will ship today(last thursday) today I call and ask how many days do I have to have someone(wife) wait around the house to pay the $115 to ship this fckn thing,,Oh our shippment came in last night and we will ship it today,should see it in 3 bussiness days ,,you mfck'rs...........Sorry for the rant,got to go punch a hole in the wall to relieve some tension...:mad: :mad:

It never fails. Huh?

So the real cost of the hawks unit is 345 + 10 boxing fee +115 freight ?

Lmao...

Correction,,,
Didnt I tell U that the Fbody cars are only good for thier radiators! Hang in there, everything will work out, now come in off the ledge ;) .

So did the wing show up yet? I need to get a wing too. I am hoping to avoid the circus you had to deal with though. :biggrin:

Anybody receive their wings yet? I want to get one. But want to wait for some feedback first.

Thanks

IF you call GT fiberglass they can send you the one they tried to ship to me,it was only over thirty days late....

Back