Which turbo to upgrade to

^^what Joey said.Think of the future and mods.Buy it once.Bison can give you a turbo combo to use with your converter combo that you'll be extremely happy with.

Also ask Bison, What if I plan on growing a little further. My mom used to buy my clothes a little loose for me when I was a kid. Just in case you want to go a little further later on. You have ported heads and intake? TA headers?

Some bigger injectors, pump, alky, front mount, and a little more converter..............Now your getting somewhere fast.

The TA49 is really only one step above a stock turbo and not a big step. I could be wrong, but, I've always thought of it as a stock turbo with a larger inlet bell. IMO, NY Twin Turbo's advice is excellent. I've said this before on different threads, think about the future and future modifications you might want to make to the car! 450/500 hp sounds great now but what about next year and the year after..... What are your cam specs and what type of cam did you use? Hydro, flat tappet? Do you already have a converter? What other mods have you made to the car?