Which way the TORNADO should be facing

So my buddy installed the anti surge can off a 240 works good eliminated his surge.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438267356.970521.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438267373.865936.jpg

Had it hydro dipped to dress it up.

Lip stick on a pig ?
With no surge [emoji12]
I like this idea better than the tornado that I currently have in the intake. It's not a restriction like a tornado but instead provides more volume for any air not ingested by the motor so it doesn't screw up the MAF. Unfortunately, it takes up a lot of room.

Call it what you will. Surge, flutter, horse sneeze, flapping, whatever............I still like the sound of turbo noise of all types.
I don't think he's talking about the turbo flutter when you let off the throttle. He's is trying to fix part throttle compressor surge...I too love the horse sneeze :D
Call it what you will. Surge, flutter, horse sneeze, flapping, part throttle, full throttle, whatever............I still like the sound of turbo noise of all types.

This is to curb part throttle surge the MAF sensor gets flakey readings and the car bucks at part throttle.

I agree it's not my car and this was a simple cost effective fix for the owner.

Which way the TORNADO should be facing

If you live in Kansas it should face east to west. Or you could click your heels three times and throw it in the trash where it belongs!