You can type here any text you want

which year intrepid fan

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

moyersgn

Just got a dual fan out of 1997 intrepid. Will this work for the Buick GN? Cant find years in search.

I saw the 1996 model has 7 blade fans where the newer models have only 5 blades. I'm in the market for a set myself.

Me too. Subscribing. Not sure if op knows but kirban sells intrepid fans along with the Casper wiring harness. I think they're $139.00 for fan and around $69.00 for harness. I will probably just get it from him since I know it will be right.

98-04 intrepid concord ... the 05 up has larger motor on one side and they are sort of diagonal and that can be a problem with SLIC and FMIC intercoolers . the 98-04 are same fan size and same flat motor on each and are what ramchargers sold back in the day , dont bother with Junkyard units, chyrsler runs one fan constant (passenger side) and most yard cars have well ove 100k on them and that motor is usually on its way out

Last edited:
So back to my original ? Will the 97 fans work? If so, ill run that until it stops working.

try it
cut the mount ears off of the sides , if it drops in wire it up and youre good to go

i run the 98-04 concord intrepid fans that look like this
s-l500.jpg

not these which are 97 style .. good luck getting these in

s-l500.jpg

Good info here, I was wondering this myself as I was junkyard hunting. I kept finding the newer fans with the one longer motor.

Found these.Do you guys think they will work? They look like the ones pacecarta posted.

You will need the 98-04 intrepid fans from RockAuto.com and get the plug and play harness from caspers. This is what i did and it works great. i also got a 98 f-body radiator from auto zone with a 160 thermostat. I live in Florida and in the middle of summer i never go over 175 in traffic....Oh yean and i have a front mount RJC.

You will need the 98-04 intrepid fans from RockAuto.com and get the plug and play harness from caspers. This is what i did and it works great. i also got a 98 f-body radiator from auto zone with a 160 thermostat. I live in Florida and in the middle of summer i never go over 175 in traffic....Oh yean and i have a front mount RJC.
which Manufact. did you select from RockAuto for the Intrepid fans? I see GPD, Four Seasaons, TYC , APDI/PRO , DORMAN & Spectra Premium. i want to follow what you did. Thanks

Don't buy the cheap ebay version. Used to have them on my car and with the Racetronix harness running both fans at one kept burning up motors. Switched to the alradco setup.

Back