You can type here any text you want

whistling

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNX-260

Does anyone know on a 86 GN at 5 pounds of boost and up car starts whistling under dash , I was told that was a common problem with 86 Thanks

I've had my '86 for 23 yrs and it's over 209K and have never heard a whistle... at least not under the dash :D

Pressurize the vacuum line that goes into the cabin. The line is on the firewall by the powermaster. There is a one way valve that has one in and 2 out lines. That plastic valve could be cracked letting boost in the line.

Pressurize the vacuum line that goes into the cabin. The line is on the firewall by the powermaster. There is a one way valve that has one in and 2 out lines. That plastic valve could be cracked letting boost in the line.
Thanks for the info

Thank you for your input

Back