You can type here any text you want

White 87 T

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jerryl

Tall Unvaccinated Chinese Guy
Interested in:

White 87 T-type, Blackout Trim (Whatever that package is called . . LOL ;)), Burgundy interior (9 out of 10), manual locks/seat, Solid Roof only (!), Good body (9 out of 10), 30-65K miles, stock or mods OK but must be mechanically sound in the engine and trans department. Looking to spend $18-22K

Exeptions:
Cruise OK, AC must be in good working order. :D

Think this is possible? :confused:

Thanks Guys!! :cool:

I agree that it is one BEAUTIFULL ride, but am really only looking for a car with the specifics listed, i.e: Manual windows/locks/seat, red interior, black-out trim, solid roof, etc.

Jerry,
I honestly don't believe you're ever going to find a Limited with manual locks, windows, seat, etc. because that's the purpose behind the Limited package. It was the luxury "grandpa car" with an optional hot-rod engine, not the other way around. Just my $.02.

As they say, for the right price everything's for sale and I kick around the idea from time to time about selling mine which is why I'm snooping the forums again. As the guys have already pointed out mine has WO2 blackout, 62,xxx miles, posi, astroroof, pinstripe, burgundy velour 60/40 with column shift, PW, PL, power trunk, cruise, delay wipers, Concert Sound, however it was ordered without a power seat but the previous owner (Jeremy Polzin) replaced it with a power seat. The original had a hole from someone who appeared to sit down with a screwdriver or something long and sharp. The car was also ordered without rear defogger, twilight sentinel, RT mirror remote control and lights on alarm. I do have the original window sticker.

Jeremy ported and matched the heads but other than that the motor is factory stock.

Limiteds are so rare he may still be in the market for one....who knows.

Well they did make 1035 of them! I stripped 1 years ago or what was left of 1. I got it minus drivetrain.

Well good luck to both of you! Him buying and you selling. I wouldn't mind having 1 myself. I have the next best thing a 86 moonroof dark blue with grey leather and mini console with tons of options and under 70,000 on it

Yup. Mike's car is nice. I dare not ever go check it out in person. lol.

I saw it pop up on Kijiji a few weeks ago. GLWS.

Back