You can type here any text you want

WHITE WE-4 In VIRGINIA- HAMPTON ROADS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbohye

Nuclear Reactor
Anyone know or familiar with a guy in Hampton Roads, Virginia Area with a WE-4 Black out package. I have been hearing that this guy was selling his car and the car was mint. Thx

Red? would you know buddy?

I dont know of anyone selling a turbo buick in the area ... but I dont know them all

only white cars I know of on this side of the pond are all hotair cars but not forsale

I have heard plenty about a white one over your side but never seen it myself

Thanks Red. I drove past him one time at the Lynnhaven Walmart location and tried to get him to stop but he turned off. It did have a For Sale Sign but never could catch him cause I lost him in the Rosemont area at night. Too many roads there. Thanks though

I havent seen it either. There is an older lady that goes through my wifes work every now and then and they talk about mine. I will keep an eye out for the white T. Im on your side of the water.

Thanks WS6... Id like to at least know what hes askin for it. Looked like a stocker. :redface:

It might be...

Al Parker, a local real estate agent from Chesapeake. He has a GN, and just bought a white T.

turbopete said:
Al Parker, a local real estate agent from Chesapeake. He has a GN, and just bought a white T.

cool ... he told me he got another turbo regal but never said it was white :)

Back