You can type here any text you want

Who and What

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

aperrego

Drunk? I'll Check. :)
Hey there,

Who owned that GORGEOUS BLUE T that was at last saturday's meeting? And what Plug Wires did he have? (Blue in color and VERY THICK!)

That would be my buddy Freddie Santana. It is a nice car. Can't help you on the plug wires.

Originally posted by aperrego

And what Plug Wires did he have? (Blue in color and VERY THICK!) [/B]

Might be Taylor 10mm wires (Blue)... That what I have.:)

Big Fat Blue Wires.

Thank's Brad for the compliment, Yea, the blue sled is my 84 wanna-be T-Type, the wires are Taylor 10.4mm pro wire, the box say's "409" PRO RACE WIRE on the front of it and they come in Red also. I prefer the blue one's, Like I was telling Carlos E. Saturday night, Blue is my favorite color. Thank's Aperrego, Fred S.

1 BAD AS T-TYPE

I agree freddies blue buick is just awsome and to think it was just an 84 buick!!:eek: thats just unreal, goes to show the man knows what he's doing.

This dam converter again / dam rims

hay vendor defender, thanks for that site so much for those rims, could you believe my dam converter is screwing me up again, i brought a converter from Harper, and had it installed and ran fine untill today :mad: ,now its doing the same thing the other one has problems accelerating, it slips like the other one did, the converter was supposed to have only 4400 miles on it ( thats what it said outside of the converter before i installed it ) well all this was only about a month ago, now i guess I find a new converter and have someone install again (the guys who installed it must have done it right it lasted 1 month if they would have installed it wrong it would not have run for as long as it did right?? ) well I guess i'll be calling Freddie S. to see if he or someone he knows can help me out, :( , this sucks just when you want to do some work on the car shi_- happens:mad:

Thanks again, Carlos E

P.S.

hay anyone know how to change my handle???

Converter

Carlos, call me when you get a chance, I want to find out what it's doing.

Dam converter

THANKS Freddie, I will it's kind of late now ( it's rude to call this late,) but when i get back from therapy I will call you right away :)
I got your number ,

Thanks again, Carlos

if he cant help i probably can, i work in a shop that half of it is nothing but a tranny shop.. im sure we have what youd be looking for, i mean, we have trannys up to the roof of the place, and thats a 20 foot ceiling.. :eek:

-neil

Hey Vendor,

I read the line on the cracked wheels and wanted you to know I had a pair of 7 in Cragar Drag Stars do the same thing. We talked the other Sat night at the meeting. I have new one now from Weld (bought out that line from Cragar) and they are fine so far. ALthough my car has been in the shop most of the past 2 years.

Terry

converter

hay vendor defender, thanks for the info, do you think you guys might have a converter for the gn there ? can you take a look for me when you go back to work ;) , I know I need one .

Thanks again, Carlos E

a new converter

Thanks Neil, it would beat buying it on-line and waiting around :)

Thanks, Carlos

Back