You can type here any text you want

Who can redo my GTA Wheels ??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gnxjames548

I have GTA wheels that I want to have re done ? Does anybody know who can do this ? I'm In New jersey.

Look into some local wheel repair shops. I have a place in my city who does great work on those GTA wheels. Fresh black powdercoating and new clear coating. Looks better than new. He charges $150 a wheel. It wouldnt be feasible to ship your wheels out unless you cant find anyone locally....
I fyou do want to spend the $$ let me know and I will give you his information. He has a 3 day turnaround on a 4 wheel resto job.

GTA Wheels

Thank you for the info I have 1 leed a guy in PA but he didn't give me a price yet.Well 2 leads there is a guy called Ultra Coating locally I forget about him he did my THDP. I gonna ask him to for a price. My thing Is I would like to see a finished product.

I have some weld wheels I bought for the track. I am waiting on some 275 et streets on back order. As soon as I mount the welds I will be sending my GTA's to this guy for a resto. I will send before and after pics as soon as they are done.

I have GTA wheels that I want to have re done ? Does anybody know who can do this ? I'm In New jersey.

Call USA Wheels in Fairfied, NJ. The owner used to own a GN and redid my GTA wheels about 6 months ago and they came out great. He straightened them, powder coated the center black, and clear powder coated the aluminum. The brake dust comes off real easily. Cost me about $150 per wheel.

Call USA Wheels in Fairfied, NJ. The owner used to own a GN and redid my GTA wheels about 6 months ago and they came out great. He straightened them, powder coated the center black, and clear powder coated the aluminum. The brake dust comes off real easily. Cost me about $150 per wheel.
Thank You as I'm from New Jersey & used to leave in Essex county

I have some weld wheels I bought for the track. I am waiting on some 275 et streets on back order. As soon as I mount the welds I will be sending my GTA's to this guy for a resto. I will send before and after pics as soon as they are done.
Pictures would be great !

Back