You can type here any text you want

Who did it?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tommynos

worldwide flooring sales
so today im talking to my wifes girl/friend and she tells me she got rearended off 64/manatee ave east of i75 by some guy in a sports car..he smashed up his car bad and messed up her escalade....i ask what kind of sports car,she say i dont know he said its rare and worth alot and he was just offred 25k for it,im like what was it,so she gets the police report and says a 87 buick,he said it only had 27k on the odometer and he buys and sells them,but didnt have insurance or it even tagged proper?
anyway im guessing its a gn,just would like to see some pictures....by the way she is messed up pretty bad,so i would be nice to her,because when her 100k for uninsured motorist runs out:eek:

Well if it wasn't tagged or insured it should be sitting in an impound lot somewhere. Its a state law unless the cops down there dont enforce it. I wonder if you called the PD that handled the accident if they would give you any specifics. It would be kind of nice to pick up a rebuilder at some auction. Especially if it went dirt cheap.

Well if it wasn't tagged or insured it should be sitting in an impound lot somewhere. Its a state law unless the cops down there dont enforce it. I wonder if you called the PD that handled the accident if they would give you any specifics. It would be kind of nice to pick up a rebuilder at some auction. Especially if it went dirt cheap.
well i think its kinda wacked how the guy got 3 tickets and was able to leave with his car(towed home)...i was under the usumption in florida if you dont have ins. and get in a accident your license is suspended untill the other property and personal has been paid...i believe he thought he had insurance,but it ran out,and the tag was expired,so maybe the cops didnt know what to do?
she has money,so she isnt acting hurt,she really is,and from word around is he thinks she is milking it,i personnaly would kiss some butt,because the lawyers found out his house is paid for....she is not like that at all,but she is more pissed he dont seem to give a hoot..just giving him a heads up,you might want to call and see how she is doing and be nice,she hasnt pushed nothing....but she is really messed up,i saw the mri results and from my back history i know she is really in for long term problems,if she dont get surgery...its not just bulging problems,i dont want to get into it,but its real bad stuff....

Who ever it is, if you're reading this take Tommys advice. Better yet go to some of the web sites for the ambulance chasers that advertise on TV and radio and look at what they are getting for insurance settlements. I work with a guy that had this happen to him. His license was suspended until he could prove he had insurance on the car. He was required to keep a SR22 on file with the DMV. Than the insurance company sued him in court and he was required to pay the full amount of the claim plus costs. You're really up chit creek if an ambulance chaser gets envolved. All the insurance company wants is thier money back. A lawyer will go after your house or what ever it takes to get his 35% or what they charge now a days.:mad:

well i think its kinda wacked how the guy got 3 tickets and was able to leave with his car(towed home)...

That's messed up. He shouldn't have been able to have an improperly tagged, uninsured car towed to his house. The cop should be held responsible for that lapse in judgement. The dude must know people.

If your wife's GF is really messed up she needs to get everything she can out of the guy. No sense in being 'nice' about it. My sister was in an accident with my old winter beater Monte Carlo back in the late 1980s. It wasn't her fault and the collision caused the door to jam her arm into her shoulder and back. She was 'nice' about it and figured the pain would go away. Now, almost 20 years later, she still deals with the pain and has to do it with her own medical insurance (which, if she didn't have would leave her in a pretty tough spot).

Jim

Sue him for the GN!!!!

I'd count myself lucky that he actually had a license. With the amount of Illegals down here with no license, insurance, tags, cars bought under assumed names... she's lucky he didn't jump out and run:mad:

Cops probably figured that since it's F'd up bad, it's not going anywhere for a while... so why impound it. And that it's the Lawyers job (not states) to get her compensation for any problems, so they just figure... ticket him and call it a day.

Hope your wife turns out OK, and good luck with whatever you do.

In an attempt to shine some humor on a crappy situation....

your wife has a girlfriend???? Man i wish I was that lucky :)

In an attempt to shine some humor on a crappy situation....

your wife has a girlfriend???? Man i wish I was that lucky :)
:) i was beginning to think this whole board was a bunch of squares?i post my site in the turbo lounge for feedback and not 1 response?squares..imo

so today im talking to my wifes girl/friend and she tells me she got rearended off 64/manatee ave east of i75 by some guy in a sports car..he smashed up his car bad and messed up her escalade....i ask what kind of sports car,she say i dont know he said its rare and worth alot and he was just offred 25k for it,im like what was it,so she gets the police report and says a 87 buick,he said it only had 27k on the odometer and he buys and sells them,but didnt have insurance or it even tagged proper?
anyway im guessing its a gn,just would like to see some pictures....by the way she is messed up pretty bad,so i would be nice to her,because when her 100k for uninsured motorist runs out:eek:

just an FYI, It seems like I've seen the car parked for sale on 64, in the general vicinity of desoto dragstrip...... prior to the accident, that is. Might be worth looking into it.

Back