who is running these?

Goat

I heart Boost and DRs...
I got a few laying around and well got a wild hair. I did some chatting with intense racing today and ended up ordering some parts. I have found out I can use the camaro intakes with the gtp block and heads. Therefore keeping the 8.5 compression ratio and having the strong connecting rods (really the only difference) Nas have 9.1 compression ratio due to the heads.I though about taking this setting it for a turbo and going from there with it and have made deals for more motors in my area from the salvage yards.

I know there some people on here running them and would like to know what problems they have had hooking one of these up and modifications if I can? I know if I do one it will be more stockish then anything, but not with a blower. I will have a turbo on it and go from there as I have already found a shop that can tune it and do a good job.

When I did mine a L67 block drops right in where a L36 was. Just have to swap all the accesories, mounts, harness, ect.

If you are running a RWD intake on an L67 block you will either have to swap the heads or plug one of the sets of injector holes. l67's have the injectors in the head, l36's have the injectors in the intake.

Really not that hard. Its the best way to put a turbod motor in a RWD car.

I want one of the superchargers and plate and a few other things off a Holden VT Commodore!

I been around working alot and took a much needed break from everything.