Who is your favorite Vendor to buy from???

Definate good guys:
Jack Cotton
Ramchargers
Postons
Kirbans
I would buy from Performance Trans, but hes on the wrong coast. (Or maybe I am?? LOL)

Not buy from:
BGC
CAS

Ive been lucky so far. No major bad deals yet with any vendor. A couple of individuals however....

Just dont turn this into a thread bashing vendors. Everyone play nice :)

Jack Cotton has always shipped my parts on time as promised. I can't say that for a couple others that I won't name.

. You will be able to get a good indication I think of you is good and who's bad. What one vendor does'nt have another will. I'll agree with the earlier post not to buy from bowling green customs. I have had large purchases (k+) from two vendors,ESP and Dynotech Performance. :) Many smaller purchases from Postons,Kirbans,Kenne Bell,Cottons,Ramchargers,HRparts@stuff,GM Partsdirect,Caspers and probably more over the 15 or so years. Bowling green was the only one that I had a big problem with.

FIRST CLASS PRODUCTS AND VENDORS

WWW.COTTONSPERFORMANCE.COM

WWW.JOHNSPERFORMANCE.COM

WWW.HRPARTSNSTUFF.COM

WWW.CASPERSELECTRONICS.COM

WWW.RAMCHARGERS.COM (Bob Bailey, Dave, Mike)

PERFORMANCE TRANSMISSIONS (Bruce/WE4)

Joe Harrington, John DiCarlo, Brian Weaver, & Mike McCoy

(Also: PLEASE do a SEARCH on any Vendor you are considering doing business with...might save you a trunkload of disappointment/outrage/missing money/time/grief)

The question on this thread is asked routinely from time-to-time.
The last time we posted 14+ Vendors that we've done business with over the past 12 months, some several times over. Please refer to that thread also.

HTH :)

Tony DeQuick from CAS.......

NOT!

April Fools!!!!!!!

Oh.... I am a few days early.....

:D

I just call Cal Hartline and let him get me what i need. He always gets it right the first time. Well, Holly gets its right.;)

Scott

I THINK WE ALL KNOW THE BUICK RELATED VENDORS THAT ARE PROBLEMATIC. EVERYONE MENTIONED DOES A GOOD JOB. MAYBE THESE ARE NOT BUICK VENDORS, BUT I'VE HAD GOOD LUCK WITH TIRE RACK AND ALSO DISCOUNT TIRE. PRICES ARE GOOD AND DELIVERY IS FAST. ;)