You can type here any text you want

who makes the non sag under dash panels for our cars?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

the wrath

there was someone selling the panel that covers the fuse box and on the passenger side under the dash that dont sag i cant remember who?

let me know where i could purchase those

I just took piece of key stock and hot glued it to the back of the panel. That stiffened it up and keeps it from sagging.

Its a piece of small square bar normally used to make key ways with, you can purchase it in foot lengths and cut it to size, in nother words what he did was glue a rigid bar to the back side of the panel to hold it straight and keep it from sagging....hope I explained that right.

i Did the same thing but used aluminum 1X1/8 X???.
Its a piece of small square bar normally used to make key ways with, you can purchase it in foot lengths and cut it to size, in nother words what he did was glue a rigid bar to the back side of the panel to hold it straight and keep it from sagging....hope I explained that right.

QwikStop said:

You explained it perfectly. A piece of key stock with small cross section (mine was less than 1/4 x 1/4 inch, if I remember) hot glued near the lip of the panel, and it hasn't sagged since. Easier than some other methods I've seen and cheaper than a new panel.

Any rigid piece with small cross section will do, don't have to get too scientific about it.

Back