You can type here any text you want

who runs spacers?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GregInAtl

I have a new set of wheels that arent for our cars, so I got a set of 1.5" rear adapter/spacers. These have nuts and the billet spacers have new lug bolts. No probs.
My question is I need 1/2" front spacers. Has anyone run 1/2" spcers in the front w/o replacing the lug bolts to longer ones? Is it safe to do 1/2 spacer w/o lug bolt change?!

If there aren't enough thread's to torque it to spec's without it stripping then i would say it's not safe:eek: IMO i wouldn't do it.

I've been in the same situation and had to deal with using 1" adapters in front and dealing with them sticking out a little further than I want, because I don't trust the regular spacers.

1/2 is generally the "safe" limit that people suggest for spacers but I would not do it without replacing the studs with longer ones. Not that hard of a job.

I didn't like the idea either took mine off, I have some 1'' Billet adapters if anyone wants to buy them:cool:

Back