who sells non gm upper radiator hose and bypass hose

jetmech

Full throttle doesnt have it, kirban is gm only poston is gm only. Any vendors have dayco, gates or any other correct hoses.

Don't know about the bypass hose, I got upper and lower radiator hoses at United Auto Supply or Carquest Auto Parts.

i ordered from jays gn. too hard to get the right upper and bypass .my parts store failed twice. jay said almost impossibe to find non gm hoses that are correct.

I brought my s-hose to Autozone asked to see their inventory and picked a hose darn close to the original. With a little trimming it fit perfectly and I've never had a problem with it. Plus it only cost about $5. This might be an option for you.

As for the upper radiator hose, the one Autozone offers just needs a little trimming. Again fits spot on and I've never had a problem.

i ordered from jays gn. too hard to get the right upper and bypass .my parts store failed twice. jay said almost impossibe to find non gm hoses that are correct.

I'm confused by that statement. If you want the correct parts than why not buy GM? The stuff aint that expensive. Most vendors sell them cheaper than the dealers anyway.

I just didnt think i need "genuine" gm hoses on the car when a dayco or goodyear or gates will work just fine but i guess you cant get the right ones. And your quote "not that expensive" i guess 90 bucks for 2 hoses from poston is "not that expensive"

I'm confused by that statement. If you want the correct parts than why not buy GM? The stuff aint that expensive. Most vendors sell them cheaper than the dealers anyway.
Not to start anything but I purchased a upper rad. at the nats and it costed me 60.00, which I think was HIGH. Jr.

Brian at gbodyparts.com has the upper listed for $35, lower for $40, or both for $70. He is the guy I go to for parts first.