You can type here any text you want

Who sells trans cooling lines?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

84GNwith87eng

My original lines are leaking very slowly, need them replaced, looking to get new stainless lines, does anyone sell them?

Jack Cotton had some at one time. I believe Classic Tube has them for our cars but I have not looked lately.

2, 1/4" NPT to -6 adapters
2, straight -6 hose ends
2, 90* -6 hose ends for the trans cooler fitting
2 six foot pieces of -6 braided steel line
Nice aftermarket trans cooler
Be done with it for good and have a better set-up; radiators are for anti-freeze! :cool:

B&M and others

Summit is a very good place to look for options because they have lots of selections and a good search feature that will permit one to limit the search to, for instance, fluid coolers with -6 fittings.

Of course there are vendors that help keep us going that have good coolers and can get just about any part Summit can get.

mark b said:
Jack Cotton had some at one time. I believe Classic Tube has them for our cars but I have not looked lately.

I won't buy anything from Classic Tube. Bought a set of braided line for my pickup truck and every fitting leaked. I called them about the problem and their response "yea, soo." And the guy hanged the phone up on me.

A few months later when I was at the PRI, I visited their booth and told them about my problem. And their response was the same and the guy walked away from.

This is my experience. They might have a good product but their customer relation plain ole sucks.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Back