Whomever invented the stock turbo drain tube........

what about using a bigger than stock hose, lets say, rubber hose, and route the drain a little bit longer, like a big C shape.

I've never had a problem with the turbo drain tube.

But i would like to meet the genius who came up with the idea of welding the oil pan drain plug bung in the way they did, so that you never completely drain out all of the old oil. There are other things also they did that wasn't to bright.

I cuss those guys out so much and for so long at times,i gave them names to make me feel better at cussing them out. LOL

My oil drain pipe is cracked.:mad: I have a under body rust proofing system now. There's a spare one laying around but it is hiding from me I will probably find it when the deep freeze sets in.
I want to meet the guy who decided to equip the engines with rope seals......

My oil drain pipe is cracked.:mad: I have a under body rust proofing system now. There's a spare one laying around but it is hiding from me I will probably find it when the deep freeze sets in.
I want to meet the guy who decided to equip the engines with rope seals......

Set up a round table meeting with him and turbo drain man, power disaster man, header crack man, oil system man, dash volt bulb man .. that way we can take care of them all at one time ! :)