Who's car was at HRP tonight?

justabuickv6

Who's GN was at HRP (Houston Raceway Park) in Baytown tonight (02/18/05) running low 11's or high 10's?

Car had a front mount, dump, and I believe Centerlines?

I'm not going on Friday night. I did not get off work until Friday morning. I will be going on Saturday 2/19/05 for there Bragging Rights race.

His name is Larry from Indana. 45 turbo,California performance trans 3500 non lock converter.( Art Carr ) All of his runs were made on the foot brake.:cool:

That Car belongs to a Man named Larry. He is from Indana.
He called me last night and told me how he ran.
The last call i got he had ran a 7.16 1/8th at 101 and 11.21 @124mph in the 1/4.He was in the long line to make another pass. It may have gotten to late so he did not call on the last pass.

I saw it. It was a pretty quick car. Were you running? I saw another GN. It had GNX style wheels.

Originally posted by justabuickv6
That was me. Ran a 12.41 at 105 mph. It was giving up on the big end really bad.

Hmmm. Welcome to the club. Last time I had my car out, I was in street trim, and ran a 12.90 @ 100mph. I think it's the valve springs. I have a brand new set of Comp Cams 980's just waiting to be installed.

Good luck with yours.

I think my valve springs have given up as well. I have a new set of Champion irons ready to be installed. But first, I am installing my new P/S intercooler.

Maybe I will see you out there sometime.

hey ross87t

Do you ever go the the track in angleton? I went to the 1/8 mile track Friday night but never got my car issues lined out.

I have a 68 rambler with a GN drivetrain.

I have been there three times but it was about 1 yr ago. I know they have been closed for the holidays and won't open until around now or March.