Whos running alcohol?????

S

SMOKINV6

I have been thinking about using the SMC alky kit and wondered if this is the way to go for the street. Im tired of the cost of race gas and O2 sensors, Anybody have any comments on it and info? For instance how long will a tank of alky go on 1/4 mile blasts and how much will a talk hold? Maybe there is a link for these questions but I cant seem to find it, Thanks in advance.

On the steet it's the only way to go. Quart tank. You can run all night long on a tank. If your really beat'in it just throww a couple bottles of 90% in the trunk.

i got the smc kit 2 weeks ago. All i can say is :eek:
I run 25psi boost now, alky kicks on at 14/15 psi. 0 knock
I have been told results will vary depending on your combo.
Mine came with half gallon container.
The control box is smaller on new kits.
My install time was about an hour.
Major bang for my buck!
My car is all stock besides valve springs, fuel pump, FP regulator, hotwire kit, boost gauge,adjustable wastgate, SMII
And of course my alky kit:D
I run Denaturated alky.

Alky is the way to go. I installed my SMC the other week,and it's great!! No more octane boosters to kill the O2,and it only kicks on when you need it. I have the half gallon and it goes down about an inch for an 11 sec pass. Good luck and hopefully you'll be joining us alkys!!!!

Well I called SMC to try and take advantage of the GP and today was the last day but I asked if I could order tommorrow because I wanted to talk to a friend that had it first. In the first couple sentences of talkin to Steve I ordered it and didnt need to talk to any one but him. Man what a great feeling to get some very excellent customer service. I actually had to go but he could have told me every in and out of that kit and the combo on my car and what I could run. ET. Man this looks to be a great investment and once again awsome costomer service. He acyually asked if I had any more questions. Sincerely a very happy and soon to be injected customer.:D :D

I, too, ordered the kit today and was very impressed with Steve on the phone. Now I just have to wait to have some fun :D