who's running Cooper 295/50-15s?

No. I just don't want drag radials, I won't put 60 series on the back, and I want the tread to be close to the section width as possible. In 15" it looks like my only choices are Coopers, Mastercrafts and Mikey Thompsons.

Coker tire still has the 295/50/15 BFG's

Discount tire direct has Hankook Ventus in 295/50/15

Yessir. W72 WS6. She's pampered.
I've had several I believe 79 was the year of the strike and the only way you could get the pontiac motor was with a four speed I had a brown and a black one! only clutch I could get to work right was a factory GM

I can get Hankooks shipped to my local Walmart for $135 each plus tax. They don't seem to carry Coopers though. They're both rated at the same amount of mileage so I have no idea which are more grippy or give a better/quieter ride. I have no experinece with any of the goofy odd brands that's still make wide 15" :(

It looks like I can get the 295 Coopers from Sears but the nearest store I can pick them up at is 50 miles away. Then again, I'll drive 50 miles to save $100. It'd be nice if Columbus didn't pass a 'lewd law' and mess up all the fine stripping establishments. That would justify the trip if the strip clubs weren't ruined. :)

I can get Hankooks shipped to my local Walmart for $135 each plus tax. They don't seem to carry Coopers though. They're both rated at the same amount of mileage so I have no idea which are more grippy or give a better/quieter ride. I have no experinece with any of the goofy odd brands that's still make wide 15" :(

It looks like I can get the 295 Coopers from Sears but the nearest store I can pick them up at is 50 miles away. Then again, I'll drive 50 miles to save $100. It'd be nice if Columbus didn't pass a 'lewd law' and mess up all the fine stripping establishments. That would justify the trip if the strip clubs weren't ruined. :)
I was just wondering do the coopers have any type of speed rating on them ? I have noticed that a speed rated tire of 100mph+ gives a quieter and smoother ride but cost a little more I also need tires I have tiger paws on the car now they never really hooked very good but were cheap at the time and have lasted 20,000

Pretty sure they're S rated

with any luck all those tread blocks are noisy as hell on the 1-2 shift :D It's been many years since my back tires have had tread on them.

New cobras will squal 1-2 for a little while. mine have been mounted for a few years on those t wheels & even tho im not using them they have no cracks or dryrot & still holding air