Who's the hottest woman on Earth?

jenna's husdand is a perdy good friend of mine. they are good people..............

WOW
I named my daughter Jenna, someday i'll have to explain that.

Originally posted by gr8regal
Most women look good for a relatively short period of time. (high school) then you marry them, couple of kids--- Bammmm pit creature.

AIN't that the TRUTH!

Originally posted by 8UWITH6
Eliza Dushku

Mmmmm, soooo hotttt, want to touch the hiney.........arrrrrrwooooo!!!!

:)

lol thats what my g/f says to me, when we arent arguing.....:mad:

Originally posted by 8UWITH6
Eliza Dushku

Mmmmm, soooo hotttt, want to touch the hiney.........arrrrrrwooooo!!!!

:)

I second that!!!

Re: Hot Woman

I still think my wife. I've been married 28 years and we are still best friends.
p.s. I should know she is at lease 20 degree's hot than me.

There are a lot of beautiful women but who will hold a wrench when you need it or climb a mountain path. Drive 3000 miles for a project or make you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

All i need is at home.:D
;)

Awwwww how sweet but if the hottest girl you ever thought of showed up to your front door and said "ive wanted this since the first time is saw you" and bam right there on the welcome carpet you know you would, and then tell her to take a walk :D heh i dont understand Homosexuals i mean i completley agree with Lesbians but Homosexuals well dont get it but hey thats me :)

Re: Hot Woman

I still think my wife. I've been married 28 years and we are still best friends.
p.s. I should know she is at lease 20 degree's hot than me.

There are a lot of beautiful women but who will hold a wrench when you need it or climb a mountain path. Drive 3000 miles for a project or make you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

All i need is at home.:D
;)

Awwwww how sweet but if the hottest girl you ever thought of showed up to your front door and said "ive wanted this since the first time is saw you" and bam right there on the welcome carpet you know you would, and then tell her to take a walk :D heh i dont understand Homosexuals i mean i completley agree with Lesbians but Homosexuals well dont get it but hey thats me :) oh by the way i would have to say jessica alba would make me a wreck ohhhhhhhh how nice it is let me just put it in once hah