Who's the hottest woman on Earth?

Another vote for Salma Hayek. Have you seen her in From Dusk till Dawn or Desparado or any awards show she shows up for. OMFG:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by Strahd_Zarovich
Willow from Buffy ... I have a thing for red heads.....
Isn't she a lesbian? Or did she just play one on TV?
One of my picks for 2nd hottest would be Tanya Roberts only because I got the opportinunity to meet her last month. #1 goes to my Woman. My GF collects autographs so when Tanya showed up here in Orlando to sign with some other Bond movie actors she dragged me down so we could get hers and I ended up chatting with Tanya for about 10 minutes about the stupidest things you could imagine. She had some pics from her Playboy spread and when I said I wasn't interested in them she asked "why not?" When I said they were to modest(bare breast but no parsley) she said " I wasn't trying to be modest, those are just the ones they published" and at that time she had red hair and wouldn't have minded "showing some red carpet". I'm telling you her character from That 70's Show is about how she acts in real life, someone who is funny and witty at the same time.

Alright here is my list by (keep in mind i am 21)

ACTRESS=
Angie Everhart- I have weak knees for redheads and she is definitely the hottest one i have seen, in Bordello Of Blood I almost lost consciousness because all my blood was going south of the border :eek:
Elizabeth Hurley- Man when she was in that movie with Brendan Frazier and she was the devil,OMFG!! I would give my soul to her anyday of the week. THOSE LIPS ARE KILLER!!

MUSICIANS=
Jessica Simpson- HECK NO!!!She may be hot but darn it you guys, she has an IQ that rivals a dog in heat:eek:
Christina Aguilera-Alright she maybe alittle skanky but you cant go against her sex appeal.Think of the things she would do to you in the sack.:eek:
Faith Hill- I dont listen to country music but i would listen to it until i went deaf if i was dating that complete hottie.

ADULT FILM STARS= HEY a 21 year old cant go into a hottest girl without including these!!
Jenna Jameson- is a complete hottie, but what makes her hotter is when you see what she is capable of,but she isnt my #1. :eek:
Amber Michaels-because she is a very toned lady who would even toss me around like a rag doll.;)
Katja Kean-Then there is Katja Kean, there isnt enough words to describe her, she is all natural and one of the hottest women I have ever seen, PERIOD

SO I HAVE A FEW #1's, shoot me for it, if you ask a 21 year old who is the hottest woman in the world he couldnt just name 1.

Willow just played a lesbian... She is really a freak according to her interview in FHM and loves guy's.... Is Tanya Roberts the thick red head from the 70's Show if so what month playboy I need that issue......?

Originally posted by Black Box
Yamila Diaz, the Victoria's Secret model?
Not bad. We have also utilized the talents of:

Laetitia Casta
Stephanie Seymour
Heidi Klum
Tyra Banks
Helena Christensen
and that Gisele chick.