Why all the problems???

Tom87GNX

Does anyone know what the hell is going on yet? Mobile app is clearly gone and no longer working, I having constant issues logging into web site, sometimes even getting the page to load and tapatalk loads up but when I select a thread it won't open and I get error messages. It would be nice for someone to at least let us know they are working on the problem, I have sent a few PM's and have yet to get a response. BRING BACK THE MOBILE APP, I as well as many others I'm sure would gladly pay a small fee to download the app. Just saying this sucks and it's ridiculous, leave well enough alone.

Does anyone know what the hell is going on yet? Mobile app is clearly gone and no longer working, I having constant issues logging into web site, sometimes even getting the page to load and tapatalk loads up but when I select a thread it won't open and I get error messages. It would be nice for someone to at least let us know they are working on the problem, I have sent a few PM's and have yet to get a response. BRING BACK THE MOBILE APP, I as well as many others I'm sure would gladly pay a small fee to download the app. Just saying this sucks and it's ridiculous, leave well enough alone.
^^^ Exact same issues here! I hate to complain as well but this is horrible!

Are you on iPhone? The mobile app for Android is working for me.

Bryan

Bryan, I am on the iphone, but also having trouble on the actual site and using tapatalk as well. Very frustrating.

Bryan, I am on the iphone, but also having trouble on the actual site and using tapatalk as well. Very frustrating.

What browser are you using? I am on a Mac, Firefox used to work perfectly until a few months ago. Switched to Chrome and all is well.

Bryan

Still can't get the app from ITunes but Tapatalk seems to be working better.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still had a copy if the original app on my phone from before the upgrades were done. That's what I'm using as we speak, working perfectly.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Heads up, if you connect your phone to your PC and connect to iTunes you can reinstall the app from your previous backups or from you library of apps. This worked for me on a previous experience.

Tom

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

both my iphone and ipad are not working properly. It keeps logging me out completely when I clip on a thread. What should I do?