Votes: 2 50.0%
  • The rules to lose, need to make it more stock parts only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tech is to strict and difficult

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thumper

I'm going to throw this out there. What is really holding back participation in Tsa What can we do to entice more people, to participate. I am looking for opinions of people who have interest in possibly joining in tsa racing.

I think it's an awesome class as far as rules go, as-is. I raced my almost bone stock GN at Reynolds years ago when my T was getting a rebuild, even though I only ran low 13's. Anyone that hasn't raced heads up should try it, no matter what time their car runs. It's fun.

The spirit of the TSA rules has heavily influenced my car for sure though, even if I can't race in the class. I'd love to make my car TSA legal, but it's too far from stock to go back at the moment. I don't even have side view mirrors. Lately I've been moving more towards making the mods stock appearing, case in point, I removed my A pillar triple gauge pod and I run most of my stock turbo shield instead of no shield like most do to save weight, and a stock reproduction AirResearch tag on my V4. I even drive around with a complete stock airbox from time to time, 11.2 at only 15-16#'s boost with it, though I've gone 130.8 mph in the 1/4 on the stock 2 screen maf and hose....

Maybe one day there will be a class between THS and TSA with minimal rules, have to run the stock airbox, 3bolt TA turbo, SLIC, most of a stock turbo shield, working A/C, 8.5, 200, no trans brake, 3500#?

Maybe one day there will be a class between THS and TSA with minimal rules, have to run the stock airbox, 3bolt TA turbo, SLIC, most of a stock turbo shield, working A/C, 8.5, 200, no trans brake, 3500#?

There used to be... It was TSS (Turbo Street Stock.)

K.