Why is my Walbro340 noisy?

How many of you guys are changing fuel filters regularly.
The 340 pumps flow more fuel and need more frequent filter changes. Because a pump is loud does not mean it is bad.
I saw many loud pumps have good pressure and flow but where very loud and they lasted years. Check and make shure you
don't have any restrictions in the lines,filter #1 cause,or in the tank. I work on 5 turbo buicks and used Xp pumps, 340 pumps
and stock pumps. None of them are loud just the slight whine they should have. :D

How many of you guys are changing fuel filters regularly.
The 340 pumps flow more fuel and need more frequent filter changes. Because a pump is loud does not mean it is bad.
I saw many loud pumps have good pressure and flow but where very loud and they lasted years. Check and make shure you
don't have any restrictions in the lines,filter #1 cause,or in the tank. I work on 5 turbo buicks and used Xp pumps, 340 pumps
and stock pumps. None of them are loud just the slight whine they should have. :D

I had an external on my 1st G/N and talk about loud! It also had an overheat problem, I couldn't drive it in the summer for more than about 30 min. at a time before it would shut down! I have a stock pump in right now and am planning on installing the Walbro this weekend. my oem pump gets noisy when I'm low on fuel, (which is okay since my gas gauge is messed up). Just my $0.02

Yes after market fuel pumps are supposed to be louder than stock once again if you have less than half is when you will hear it more.. but it cooler when its louder dont ya think :D