Why special treatment

are u serious? north carolina and down the coast of the florida is about the nicest place in this country to live without the crap california governement and residents. Cali has gorgeous topography with some of the ugliest demographics. its a shame what the left has turned that state into.

There you go again with ur crap u are full of it talking about the government is one thing but the residents shouldn't concern you ...what have californias residents ever do to u...u are obviously stuck in the past with the way u think and ur points of views...ur complaining about people u don't even know like where ur from is all high and mighty with no crime no illegals no prostitution no gangs just a pefect society .. black and yellow black and yellow

i just hate california.... amendment numero uno senor..better get some thicker skin. its just my opinion.. im not an authority on anything so please pay me no attention if you dont like what i gotta say.

but i mostly hate california's liberal agendas that perpetuate the lifestyles of a lot of its residents. i hate tree hugging hippie bastards and fruit loops who think its mandatory you accept them. what has it done to me? its what it does to the whole country.. the stuff that starts in cali spread like crab grass across the country.

there is a lot i love about cali.. the beach boys, sideways sideshows, compton, gangster rap circa 1988-1995, president reagan, the rose bowl, Bullit, de La Salle high school football, CHP, etc

but just when you think of the good in cali you see crap like not even being able to go watch a game at Dodgers Stadium... the videos of people (mostly of a certain ethneticity mind you) taunting, degrading , assulting visiting fans disgusts me. there is no excuse for that at a baseball game.

G-rated YouTube - ‪NLCS Dodgers vs. Phillies , The Philly fan kept taunting us, we just heckled him.‬‏
PG YouTube - ‪NLDS GAME 1 @ Dodger Stadium - Fans Fight at Reserve Level‬‏
PG 13 YouTube - ‪DODGER FANS SWINGING AT DSUCK FANS‬‏
R YouTube - ‪Dodgers Fan Fight 3/29/2007 We Love It‬‏

animals YouTube - ‪Brawl at Dodger Stadium v. Phillies - Fans Throw Beer At Cops‬&rlm; <--- assult of law enforcement over a baseball game really?
blood? ok YouTube - ‪Bloody Face at a Dodgers/Giants Game‬&rlm;

they would been better off staying in Brooklyn

take me out to the ball game? YouTube - ‪Dodger fans fight.....God bless America causes fight!!!‬&rlm;
this guy is still in a coma YouTube - ‪Dodger Fans Attack, Critically Injure Giants Fan‬&rlm;

this is JUST dodgers stadium stuff...i'm sure the A's, giants, RAIDERS, lakers, etc... all have similar problems. this is the stuff the rest of the country sees when they form their opinions about california..

i've worked in professional sports for 12 years and i've never seen stuff like this even when cleveland and pittsburgh play. you have an isolated event every few years but this is an every game thing at Dodger. My currrent boss worked for the giants, A's and raiders and said its disgusting what goes on at sporting events there.

Wow that's very impresive I really admire the time spent on ur research ...and with all the hate u have built up u deserve a win for this debate us californians can be pretty out there and rowdy... I feel my skin is thick ur skin im not so sure about it may b thick but sensitive when it comes to californians... and this thread kinda got off topic... but what the hek I enjoy using my lil spare time to dicuss different topics and share opinions with people from different parts of the country...I may not like some of ur opinions but I do not dislike u because I don't know u..we obviously have some of the same intrests and that's what brought us all here on this forum thanks for ur time and views...

Are people from California allowed to use the internet? I thought it may cause cancer:biggrin:.

I lived in San Diego for a little while when I was in the Navy and it was nice and the people were ok. However, the electrician I work with is from Modesto (spelling) and he loves Indiana and would never move back. It must be bad in Modesto! Indiana is a great place to live. By the way how is California's budget these days? You guys seriously thought Conan the Barbarian was going to be a good Govenator when the guy can't even pronounce the name of the state.

One more thing. Medical Marijuana! Seriously? A girl I went to school with moved to Cali just so she could get Medical Marijuana. You all are nuts my friend! You can smell a drunk persons breath and know they have been drinking and know not to trust their judgement. For example a DR. is about to do surgery on your body and he has been drinking when he briefs you for surgery. You should be able to smell it right? Now same situation with weed? That's what I want, a guy with the munchies lookin at my liver.

California is a great place to visit but there is not enough money on Earth to get me to live there. I will stick with my cornfields and basketball goals here in Hickville.

Wow that's very impresive I really admire the time spent on ur research ...and with all the hate u have built up u deserve a win for this debate us californians can be pretty out there and rowdy... I feel my skin is thick ur skin im not so sure about it may b thick but sensitive when it comes to californians... and this thread kinda got off topic... but what the hek I enjoy using my lil spare time to dicuss different topics and share opinions with people from different parts of the country...I may not like some of ur opinions but I do not dislike u because I don't know u..we obviously have some of the same intrests and that's what brought us all here on this forum thanks for ur time and views...
didnt really have to do the research, its part of my job to keep rowdy fans like that from getting in stadiums. these are videos of what we are taught to avoid.

:cool: stay safe out there

What do you expect from a guy who hangs out on TR forums without a TR :rolleyes:

His sig attributes all sound pretty ghetto fabulous though.

People with attitudes just get the 'ignore' feature... that way when they look for help in the future.... tough sh!t

Str8 at ya man :eek:

Done with this thread

What do you expect from a guy who hangs out on TR forums without a TR :rolleyes:

[ /QUOTE]wow a guy with a TR that act like a porsche owner! ur the man.

i love g-bodys.. i'm building a TR powered Hurst. I also love buicks. I got more connections in the TR world than you...