You can type here any text you want

Why spend money on a big turbo? When you can have this!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
If it was a little cheaper, I'd buy one and put one on my neighbors car in the middle of the night. He's a weenie.

The fake turbo sound and BOV coupled with a fake NOS fogger system must be good for a fake 300hp!!!!

I can see a group of ricers standing around talking about their fake exhaust whistle and how if it were real it would beat your fake NOS if it were real.:D

When did you get the BenZ?????

Actually I purchased it for Bo. Give him a little incentive in school. Doesn’t seem to be working though. Did you get that Buick on the road yet? Everyone is still waiting for you to get in the groove again.

Kind of up the lines of putting playing cards in the spokes of your bike when you were 6 years old and actually pretending you had a motor bike.

U can give me my Te-63 back and get one of those whistle exhaust systems

Think of all the money I could save! And make!;)

Re: When did you get the BenZ?????

Originally posted by lrover2
Actually I purchased it for Bo. Give him a little incentive in school. Doesn’t seem to be working though. Did you get that Buick on the road yet? Everyone is still waiting for you to get in the groove again.

It has been on the road for a few months now. I put in the 72's and the car is running great. I drive it daily but have not been to the track for a long time. I'm itching to get a few runs in and push them injectors a bit!

Nice incentive for Bo! Good luck and tell everyone I said hi!

While we are on the subject, I think I'll put 6 of them in my header tubes, that'll make a sexturbo'd Buick(I think). I don't know how to intercool it though.

Back