You can type here any text you want

Wicked Twin Turbo 71 Monte

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I like this part :)

IF ANYONE SHOULD DARE TO
QUESTION YOUR SUPREMACY, JUST SMILE & TAKE THEM FOR A RIDE. I GUARANTEE YOU'LL HAVE AN APOLOGY BEFORE YOU GET OUT OF FIRST GEAR.

Where can I sign up for a ride as a tire kicker?

i have a 77 monte that i'm planning on putting a twin turbo 502 in...........right now it has a 454 pushing 460 hp...............but that project has to wait till i'm out of college and till i get a GN

ok gotta post my favorite line from that Idiots ad :)

SYSTEM IS PRESENTLY SET FOR 10 LBS BOOST EACH TURBO AND IS CAPABLE OF 30 LBS BOOST EACH. :confused:

While I appreciate the engineering that went into the engine compartment and the paint looks really nice, what's up with that exhaust system???? Also the car sits too high and could use some real tires on it. As far as the interior, gaaack!:D

A '70 & 1/2, triple black, Monte Carlo SS454 was my dream car back in the day. I've thought for a long time that that engine bay just begs for a twin turbo setup.

Tom

<sigh>
Seeing pictures like that makes me regret selling my 72 MC. Especially since i have 2 stock TR turbos sittin doin nothin.

That thing does look really nice!
I, too, was wondering about the exhaust??? Would it be street legal?
The engine compartment looks like a snake pit; imagine changing the spark plugs on that thing.

nice car

nice car w/ alot of bucks thrown at it..
I really like the 700 or more HP w/ those 50# inj's and the cast crank, along w/ no intercooler and 30# boost from each turbo..:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I want the car...very nice..if only I had the money..:D

though I would have to change the exhaust to exit behind the rear tires...they would not pass the safety inspection here in Utah...

Back