You can type here any text you want

Bates Nut Farm Turbo Buick car show 6-4-17

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
hey Lou
you guys wanna hang out at Round Table pizza in foothill Ranch
Saturday night??
I can reserve the party room they have cold beer and wine???/

Well, ain't this just freekin' great......

It's 4 days before the show so I figure I'll drive the Buick into work and get her detailed so she's all gussied up and purdy looking.

For whatever reason, our detail manager put a rookie detailer on the car and he used a green microfiber towel with paint thinner on it to remove the tire burn out residue. So, when you guys see the white TR with a green haze coming up through the paint, you'll know who's car it is.

At least I know someone that can fix it. I've been wanting to give her some new paint for a good long while but it never seemed to be the right time. This will force my hand. :rolleyes:

I'll see everyone on Sunday!

Last edited:
...So, when you guys see the white TR with a green haze coming up through the paint, you'll know who's car it is....

Sounds like it spent a winter outside in the Northwest.

Sorry to hear that. I really like a clean white vehicle.

We'll see what we can do to mitigate the damage tomorrow. My paint restoration guy is pretty good, but this looks to have gone pretty deep. :(

Never-the-less, I'm looking forward to see old friends and meeting new people!

Hey Beto! I'm bringing your fuel pump. You remember, the one you bought in Bowling Green last September...... ?

Last edited:
See you guys in a few days

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

We'll see what we can do to mitigate the damage tomorrow. My paint restoration guy is pretty good, but this looks to have gone pretty deep. :(

Never-the-less, I'm looking forward to see old friends and meeting new people!

Hey Beto! I'm bringing your fuel pump. You remember, the one you bought in Bowling Green last September...... ?
Perfect!!! Thank you very much!!
See you soon!

I'm gonna have to cancel. I just closed on my house and have sold my fifth wheel so I get to move this weekend.:):mad::cool:

Screen Shot 2017-05-30 at 3.20.26 PM.png

Will be bringing my old 85 turbo hydroboost setup if anyone is interested. Will be on the look out for a power steering reservoir for my 87 swap.

Another year without my car... it will be there for damn sure next year..

You and me both

Back