You can type here any text you want

Wide Band Bung Location

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

J-B Racing

Forced Induction
So here we go. I have installed a few, but now with my Stage Motor and the 4" DP I am debating where would be the best place to put the Wide Band Sensor?? At the Top! Mid way! or at the bottom of the DP!!
I was thinking at my second bend close to the Firewall facing the Engine!!

Suggestions??

If its a FAST system, put it about 12-18" away from the turbo facing up, should be right after the first bend

For over the counter widebands, generally at the bottom of the downpipe before the test pipe

Not straight up or straight down due to condensation and or crap settling into the sensor. Best is at 9-10 or 2-3 oclock if I remember correctly. And 14" post turbo is good? Crap, I am forgetting all the specifics...

Squid4life said:
Not straight up or straight down due to condensation and or crap settling into the sensor. Best is at 9-10 or 2-3 oclock if I remember correctly. And 14" post turbo is good? Crap, I am forgetting all the specifics...

You are correct, angled is best, i tried remembering mine and just looked at a pic it's at about 3:00

It could be more than 14" it's hard to judge around the bend, it's about 3" after the bend

Yes it's the FAST. I usually put them at 10 o clock after the bend. So I guess that would be the way.

Thanks guys

Back