You can type here any text you want

wideband visual guage for XFI

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Blazer406

Mechanical Engineer
Anybody done this?

like a small gauge in the "a pillar" pod.....to give you a quick visual on the AFR....w/o having to have a laptop....

Looking at trying a XD-16 from innovate motorsports. I have one in my car with a stock ECM.... in my configuration it has to have an LC1 to control the 02 sensor. I was thinking since the FAST is controlling the 02 sensor.... that I could just buy the XD-16 gauge and tie into the correct wires going into the FAST.

I was hoping someone on here could give some guideance..... :redface:

I kinda looked into it...but...the xd-16 uses a digital input from the lc-1 and the fast xfi doesnt have a digital output. i hope im wrong because ive been wanting to do the for a long time. i believe i saw a bs3 with a giant wideband readout. i wonder how that connected?

I display actual A/F on my racepak dash and at a glance before the 1/8th I have made full runs instead of planned aborts. I recommend a A/F gauge in real time.

I thought FAST had a gauge to do this?

They actually advertised a 2 5/8 guage on their page for eons and never sold the dang thing...pissed me off to no end too because I've only seen 1 on a GN and it may have been a prototype. I harassed them for 10 straight months to take the dang thing off their website if you aren't going to sell it. I guess they finally did w/ in the last 2 weeks because I had just seen it less than 2 weeks ago in the "what's new" section.

Air_Fuel_Gauge__30-7060.jpg

OR you can try these guys and see if they carry it. I never bothered.
HotRodHotLine Press Release

Back