Will 12" 1-LE brakes work with and clear 15x7" and 15x8" CORVETTE RALLY RIMS???

SSYNERGY

I asked this over on the Monte Carlo ss site, and I haven't received a response yet. I have 16x8" GTA rims now, but I need to remove and save them for ROAD RACING usage. I'm getting a great deal on a set of these steel 15x7" and 15x8" CORVETTE RALLY RIMS with tires for $100, but I need to know if they will work with my 12" brakes. The 12" 1-LE brakes cleared my old EAGLE ALLOY 280 15x8" rims. Any help would be great, thanks everyone.

I dont see why not. The 12" rotors are modified Impala rotors and those cars used 15" wheels. Eric Fisher

One of the reasons why I asked, is because I've heard that the 12" rotors WILL NOT work on GN/TR with the steel rims. Any clarification on that? I like your choices of cars :D:D:D.

The GN wheel is a strange inverted design. They will clear the old 83-85 monte SS wheel, so they should clear old ralleys:)

Thanks Brian, I'll be getting them on Friday, so I will know for sure. Thanks for the replies guys.

SSynergy,
I have the 12" brakes and my brother has a 73 vette w/rally's so I could check for you if you were still concerned. I am not sure when I would be able to do the check for you but I can start the planning if you wish.

Let me know :)

Hey Tim, that would be great if you could check that out for me. I appreciate any help you can provide.

SSynergy,
I am at my Bro's and yes the 15x8" Corvette rally's fit and have plenty of clearance. Unfortunately he doesnt have any 15x7 rims to check but I would think they would be OK aswell.

HTH