You can type here any text you want

will 19's fit on a GN?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
rim selection

What about these.still think the fiske is one of the nicest wheels but for price I think you can get a slightly bigger wheel.Still think anything over 18 is to big especially on the East coast (pot hole paridise). But some people need to learn the hard way.To each his OWN:D :D

eBay Motors: 18 HP EVO wheels rims BMW 3 series GTO Camaro Firebird (item 270087424742 end time Feb-16-07 13:28:30 PST)

eBay Motors: Fikse FM5 Corvette Camaro Rims Beautiful condition 17" (item 300078744951 end time Feb-13-07 10:05:19 PST)

eBay Motors: 19" PONTIAC GTO TRANS AM CAMARO FIREBIRD STAGGERED RIMS (item 120084931453 end time Feb-18-07 15:17:37 PST)

Darkside, did you ever do a test fitment to see what bs works?

Major Boost, I believe that you would have to get 2" spacers to use most of those wheels on a Gbody, and I think they run $150-$200 for a set of 4. I used to have some 17x9.5 ZR1's on my GN all the way around with Andris Skulte's 2" billet spacers. Now I'm running 15" Convo Pro's.

I really want to put some 18's on the car. It seems like there would be a backspacing from some more common car that you see wheels for sale more frequently like on ebay, that would also work on our cars.

I still havn't gone down there nope. Im about 1 1/2 away from that place, and have been extremly busy remodling my garage. Im planning on doing a floor kit for it so I can work on the GN inside with no spill worries.

I will go down there its just a matter of when. The wheels are really my last step for my project. Wheels are always last in my book. Sorry for the delay. The wheels are still around and are not going anywhere. The key is to make sure they fit, and find out what possible bs and offsets they have available.

As I have learned pretty much the hard way, 5X120 wheels are hard to come by in a nice style that statisfies my taste. These wheels do satisfy me but not so much so If Im going to need a 2" spacer.

20mm offset on a 8.5" rim is a 5.5" backspacing
20mm offset on a 9.5" rim is a 6" backspacing

got 22 x 11 back and 20x8.5 front on mine

Attachments

• john's blazer 029.jpg
    john's blazer 029.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 379
well i gave up my search to see if these wheel would fit,

I got some rikens instead. A susper rare ass find so I went with it.

Heres the link to those wheels; style 850 come in chrome or polished.
Chrome sets start @ $800 dollars!!!
Polished sets start @ $600!! This price is sick, these wheels are sick, and
they have the bolts around the whole lip with no spaces. A true look alike to
the HRE 540 rims which start @ 3,000$ a set :)

These wheels are sick! and completly worth it, if they can fit! I would have got these if I didn't find the rikens :)
Goodluck to anyone with this adventure. IM NOT SELLING THESE WHEELS, just thought I would share the link as I promised.
Hope that makes all 750 viewers happy :)

:: Catalog

Darkside

your avatar is what?

Did you really have to post that? If you read the first 3 posts you would realize Im just sharing the link of what I found and previously posted.
This wheel would look great on any GN. And $600 for a set ant bad, IMAGIN those with black centers, shoot that would look sick not ghetto! Anyways, these are the rims in the pictures, in the 3rd post, so sorry you imagined something other then the pictures I posted.

Im glad daturbosix like them :)

your avatar is what?

Did you really have to post that? If you read the first 3 posts you would realize Im just sharing the link of what I found and previously posted.
This wheel would look great on any GN. And $600 for a set ant bad, IMAGIN those with black centers, shoot that would look sick not ghetto! Anyways, these are the rims in the pictures, in the 3rd post, so sorry you imagined something other then the pictures I posted.

Im glad daturbosix like them :)

its all opinions.. i dont like them, yes i read the thread. just somthing i dont think looks very good on our cars.

Yeah man, bmw wheels, no big secret! Do a search for FM wheels, the wheel exchange, rondell, etc., they have a ton of nice looking wheels like those. "bbs imitations." All you need is a set of 1.25" adapters!

Ruff Racing in 18 & 19 will fit with 20mm offset and 1.25 adapter.

REMEMBER..use an adapter thats converts you to a 4.5 bolt pattern to get the 20mm offset. (4.75 bolt pattern has a larger offst and requires a wider adapter) You also get more "LIP" with the 20mm offset. I used Ruff Racing 18x8.5 fronts and 18x9.5 rear (285/35/18) Ruff has many styles in black or chrome.
new wheels jackie 007.jpg

new wheels jackie 008.jpg

new wheels jackie 009.jpg

new wheels jackie 010.jpg

What Size adapter?

Just bought some new wheels... 19 x 8.5 front w/13mm offset and 19 x 9.5 rear w/15mm offset. What size adapters should I go with? Also, any suggestions on springs to lower the car about 1 - 1.5"?

A 1.25" adapter should work for both front and rear and give you plenty of clearance. Post some pics when you get them on!

Back