You can type here any text you want

Will a 20x8 with 3.5 BS work on front ??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
AR TT II's ,,, yea I know some have them already but few with 20".. And I know we have seen the Regal with Cutlass front end on it sporting these wheels.. I think they really fit the style for a regal too.. And the price was not bad @ all!!

Please keep us posted on your experience, ride quality, how well the tire hooks, pics, etc. I would like to see how that looks. Are you running a stck suspension?

Cool. Looks like your tires will be about an inch taller than mine, shouldn't be any huge problems with rubbing. Hopefully you take pictures when you get the wheels cuz I wanna see!

Scott, If you get bored with your 18's, I would like them for my ZQ8 Sonoma :biggrin: Cool thing is my truck and T both use the same size wheel/tire combo. Back to the subject........

I had 20x8 4" bs all around on my 87gn and they rubbed bad looked really good though the tires sat almost even with the fender lips. The rears werent so bad if I would have had them rolled there wouldnt have been a problem. Now the fronts were so bad that when I would hit any bump I dont care how small it was the tires would hit the fenders and the car would pull any way it felt, very scary.:eek: So those wheels ended up on my 68 bonneville the same day. I dont know for sure but that car did seem to sit low my 86gn lookes a little higher but I never compared the two or put the wheels on the 86.

What size tire did you have on front? I measured and talked to many people before I went with 4" BS on the 20x8. Hopfully I will not have any trouble. My car has not been lowered just replaced the front springs with Moog's last year. I do know I will need to drop the rear around 2" but I am waiting till I get the wheels onthe car before I mess with any suspension.

Wow, 10" wheel with a 4.5" BS in the rear......... I hope it doesnt stick out on you! Just so you know, my Coys are 18x9.5 on the rear with a 5" BS, and when I say its close....... ITS FRICKEN CLOSE!!!!!!!

Here is a pic of the front wheels........

dsc00412uc4.jpg

dsc00409ax0.jpg

17x8 front, 4" BS 245/45R17 Tire

18x9.5 rear, 5" BS 275/40R18 Tire

Wheels are in and went to powder coater yesterday. I got them a lot faster then the I thought "3-4 weeks". I ordered them last monday and got them this wednesday. So that was a surprise. Should be another 1-2 weeks and I will have some pics.

Back