Will I Be Ok for Fuel, Lines, Injectors?

I'd like to suggest a move to e85 if you have it available in your area. Good time to go to an 8an feed and 6an return and a larger fuel pump while you have it down. Those 120# injectors suggested or maybe a 160# set would be good along with that dw400 or a dual pump setup. You already have the needed tuning capability.

All it takes is an empty alchy tank or an alchy pump malfunction and this extra to move to e85 will look like a no brainer. And as pointed out above, using the alcohol as fuel gets into a distribution problem that can turn into a big problem in a hurry.

I'd like to suggest a move to e85 if you have it available in your area. Good time to go to an 8an feed and 6an return and a larger fuel pump while you have it down. Those 120# injectors suggested or maybe a 160# set would be good along with that dw400 or a dual pump setup. You already have the needed tuning capability.

All it takes is an empty alchy tank or an alchy pump malfunction and this extra to move to e85 will look like a no brainer. And as pointed out above, using the alcohol as fuel gets into a distribution problem that can turn into a big problem in a hurry.
I know. I'd do it in a minute but there is 1 place in South Jersey and another one in Eastern PA and neither are close. 30-40 miles.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk