Will it be a Boy or Girl?!?!

V8Assassin

100mi away ready 2 strike
Well, we are getting ready to leave to go to the doctor and find out what the next addition will be. I am as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Honestly, I am praying for a Boy, but just want 10 fingers, 10 toes, and looks like it's mother!!

Sure hope all goes well and it looks like its mother and not Dad:D

Well, we are getting ready to leave to go to the doctor and find out what the next addition will be. I am as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Honestly, I am praying for a Boy, but just want 10 fingers, 10 toes, and looks like it's mother!!

Congrats!!!! First one? I hear it gets easier after the 4th or 5th:eek: :D

Well it's all over but the going to jail now! I have about 15-16 years of freedom left!!!

It's a GIRL!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

That makes two boys and one girl!!!

Well it's all over but the going to jail now! I have about 15-16 years of freedom left!!!

It's a GIRL!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

That makes two boys and one girl!!!

Congratulations Adam!!! I have two boys...and really wanted a girl...but I'm not doing it again! I'm sure you'll enjoy having a girl...us girls love our dad's!!!

Congrats Adam! We are hoping for the same count as you. We have 6 and 4 year old boys. Hoping the one in the oven is a girl.

BTW...you remind me of Elvis :D :D

Congrats. I've got 2 girls, so I'm majorly out numbered at my house.:rolleyes: No more trying for a boy, had that problem resolved.:tongue:
John

Congratulations and good luck in about 14 years.:D

The Radius Kid, thanks for all your help at BG, we would have never got that touchscreen to stay in without you.

Congrats Adam! We are hoping for the same count as you. We have 6 and 4 year old boys. Hoping the one in the oven is a girl.

BTW...you remind me of Elvis :D :D

They call me the Tupelo Mississippi Flash!! :biggrin: :p

Congrats. I've got 2 girls, so I'm majorly out numbered at my house.:rolleyes: No more trying for a boy, had that problem resolved.:tongue:
John

Yeah, that's the plan as of now, still not so sure I will go through with it, but can't afford anymore so I guess it will be the knife!! :eek: :eek:

Congrats bud!!!! Keep plenty of ammo and guns to fend off the boys. I am looking forward to that part of my daughters life, I plan on making some young men scared to death of big daddy:biggrin:

Congrats bud!!!! Keep plenty of ammo and guns to fend off the boys. I am looking forward to that part of my daughters life, I plan on making some young men scared to death of big daddy:biggrin:

Oh yeah, already got plenty in the safe just waiting for some little punk to come sniffing around!!

The Radius Kid, thanks for all your help at BG, we would have never got that touchscreen to stay in without you.

No problem,glad I could help.
It sounded like you were thinking along that lines anyway.
Hot glue doesn't do it.
Sounds like you had a good barbeque.
Did the marinade work out okay?

Yeah it worked out great, had to improvise a little with some seasoning provided by Jason C's wife. The first round didn't quite have the punch I like, but we got it sorted out!!

Congratulations Adam. Now get ready because nothing steals a father's heart like his little girl.

Nice, I love the Johnny Cash reference!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M89c3hWx3RQ[/YOUTUBE]

Congrats bro, you didn't tell me.:smile: Either way I am sure the baby will be in good hand and couldn't ask for better parents. I'll call you later in the week. How's the eye? I'm never around when the fun starts unless I'm the one starting it. :eek:

Jim C.