You can type here any text you want

Windows 8 XFI usb to serial driver

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

CGASTON

I am having a little issue and want to know if anyone has had my issue. I have a windows 8 machine and can not get the usb to serial port to connect to any of the com ports. Now I know that it has to be a driver. I am wondering if anyone has had this issue and solved it. If so, what was your fix?

I am having a little issue and want to know if anyone has had my issue. I have a windows 8 machine and can not get the usb to serial port to connect to any of the com ports. Now I know that it has to be a driver. I am wondering if anyone has had this issue and solved it. If so, what was your fix?

i had to ditch the usb-serial connecter that came with the xfi, i couldnt get it either. I bought one at best buy and it works fine

Well I bought a GIGAWIRE at radioshack and installed the vista drivers and it works somewhat. I have a new one that is suppose to be windows 8 compatible. Well post what I find and what works.

Back