Winter cold is here !!!!

oh Melissa's GN is now ready for some new "stuff" :eek: Picked up her new car over the weekend ..hey it has a supercharger so it can't be that bad :D .. let the fun begin :p Shooting for mid Feb :wink:

Attachments

• 07gt.jpg
    07gt.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 109
MR GRUMP...since you are running your car on the street,do you still use a PCV VALVE,,???????? what do you think of catch cans

let the motor burn it....catch cans are like something you see on TV....My $0.02 and everyone has one.

Grumpy, lets see pics of the new combo!

Jason

I wouldn't run the car without a PCV valve .. Remember it's a driver !! As far as mods the new motor is goin to look the same. Didn't want to make changes on something we know worked !! Maybe goin with a BB67 turbo :eek: that is the biggest we want to go with a turbo for drive ability.. oh Russ did Bruces (PTS) "billet" parts for the tranny ... Dammmmmm they are a work of art !!! Then a frame notch for a little bigger tire :eek:

MR GRUMP,,,how do you keep oil from being sucked up the pcv hose....this is a common problem with our cars and happens as soon as we start to modify them......that is why many turbo owners install a catch can.SOOOOO what are we doing wrong...i basicly have the same set up as you and my pcv sucks all kinds of oil

I just plug mine off... Never once have I had trouble with oil in the intake.

The only time I've found oil up there is when the PCV was hooked up.

I also never have trouble with KR.

I just plug mine off... Never once have I had trouble with oil in the intake.

The only time I've found oil up there is when the PCV was hooked up.

I also never have trouble with KR.

well driving it around things got "ugly " on a friends car I was workin on ... sooo we run one ... no big deal ... don't want to run one don't :frown: :cool:

I want to run one but if i look into my my throttle body,the valve is pulling oil..and i am sure i am not makeing as much power as UU;) I AM UP CHT CREAK without a paddle