Woodward Avenue weather update?

BriHorse

GO TIGERS!
Started raining here in Lansing shortly after 3pm. Roads are wet but just a steady sprinkle, hoping it goes away. Is it raining in the Detroit - Pontiac area right now?

i dont know, but i just called the moose preserve, and they said it was raining at this very moment as well. I dont know. Still waiting for patti to make the command decision. As far as I know, no contingent was issued for rain days.. So we'll see. All I know is, my buick don't see clouds, much less rain... So I'm waiting this one out....

true, last years 50+ cars was way cool, but the 30 or so that showed up this time isn't too bad either. Not very often you see that many at the same time in one place.

Guess you weren't one of the first ones there this year (I was), Brian holds that honor... you know... the self-proclaimed "Trans god to the stars!" :smile: Nice & knowledgable guy if you need trans work done!

So now whos going on Saturday????

true, last years 50+ cars was way cool, but the 30 or so that showed up this time isn't too bad either. Not very often you see that many at the same time in one place.

Guess you weren't one of the first ones there this year (I was), Brian holds that honor... you know... the self-proclaimed "Trans god to the stars!" :smile: Nice & knowledgable guy if you need trans work done!

So now whos going on Saturday????
yep!:biggrin: :cool:

Trans guru to the stars!
God sounds good though too!:D Just a bit presumptuous!:eek:

It was a nice turnout. The weather I am sure killed the buzz a bit.
Met alot of new peeps this year. Many of the "usuals" show up for everything. Including me...(much to manys dismay:) )
Brian

You guys missed another AWESOME car show because about 30 rain drops fell....... (1 for each car that was there!) ;)

Good thing you can see it on DVD:

TURBO BUICK GRAND NATIONAL GNX AT WOODWARD DREAM CRUISE - (item 330156524219 end time Aug-22-07 11:51:40 PDT)

Or get a discount & order direct from me... send PM/email.

I'm sorry to say that I think is totally ridiculous that you are selling DVD's of my car, as well as other members of the Michigan Turbo Buick Club without providing myself or any other member of the club with a free copy of the movie. I also think that it would have be proper to ask every person that owns a car that is in your video if it was ok for you to sell a DVD of their car for profit prior to listing them for sale. Please email me so we can discuss this further........:cool: NKubicz@hotmail

You hold a car show in a public place where all were welcomed to come right in and you expect pictures NOT to be taken? Especially during the woodward cruise week? :confused:

I'm sure that if Car Craft or Hot Rod mag would have dropped by and taken pictures to put in their magazines (where they make a profit, by the way), all the car owners that were their would be running down to the store to BUY a copy of the magazine and not even complain at all for having to do so. They'd be happy that their cars were even shown considering that not a lot of Buick coverage is done nowadays. So that makes this dvd any different HOW? I guess it all just depends on how you look at things...

Any MTBC members who wish to have a copy of the DVD can get one at a special member discount... pm or email me. Of course, it's your option if you want one or not, no one is forcing you to buy one, you could have brought your own cameras with you if you truly wanted pics of yours or others cars that attended. But for those that didn't or couldn't, I conveniently did, so why hold that against me. The tiny bit I charge members is enough to cover the costs of making the dvd + a very small amount for my time, after all, I'm sure you don't work for free, so why would you expect me to? It's not like I'm making a ton of money off of this, just providing a service to those who really want it. Besides, I'm pretty sure you guys should have enough pics of your own cars already. :)

I made the video for the people who "didn't" attend the event & may want to see the cars that were their, NOT specifically to sell to the owners who WERE their. The dvd has the clubs website within & a "thanks" to everyone who attended... which may bring new members into your club. (AKA "free" advertising).

Stop crying ya little Baby!

I'm sorry to say that I think is totally ridiculous that you are selling DVD's of my car, as well as other members of the Michigan Turbo Buick Club without providing myself or any other member of the club with a free copy of the movie. I also think that it would have be proper to ask every person that owns a car that is in your video if it was ok for you to sell a DVD of their car for profit prior to listing them for sale. Please email me so we can discuss this further........ NKubicz@hotmail

GET REAL DUDE!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I don't have a problem paying for the dvd. I am glad that someone was there to record the event for me so that I didn't have to do so myself. That way I was able to participate in the event and enjoy the cruise down Woodward without going to the trouble of having friends or family try to videotape the event. Not trying to start an arguement, just giving my 2 cents.

The guy's going to make some money,Good for him why should you get a cut just for being at the
Dream Cruse, more power to GNCollectables for giving the people that had to work or could not make it out a glimpse of the action, and to live to die (whatever) go back under your rock dude!! you have never meet me to give an opinion.

Trader Rating: (1)

Your my hero... Grow up DPD:rolleyes: